Hey everyone I was sent this Dead Sea salt soap courtesy of Adovia Mineral Skincare to test out for you guys. I really wanted to like this product my skin had a different idea. It’s suppose to be moisturizing but left my skin that kind of clean that felt extremely dry. I wasn’t to fond of the scent either. This product will run you about $11 from amazon if you want to try it out.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I often get asked “what do you do for your skin” . So today all of my secrets will be revealed *chuckles*. My routine is extremely simple, My skin and hair LOVES natural and organic products.
1. I drink A LOT of water,green tea, green smoothies and Raw fruit juices. no soda (except ginger ale for medical reasons), only almond milk. I love fruit water and coconut water aside from plain water. I also eat a very well balanced diet.
2. I take daily vitamins and biotin 5000mcg everyday. Women’s or men daily vitamins promote skin health, immune system health, bone health ect. Biotin promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails.
3. I do not wear makeup everyday but when i do i use 100% pure olive oil to remove it.
4. Natural and organic makeup
5. When i wear makeup i do not use foundation it’s way to heavy for my skin and causes breakouts.
CLEANSING MY FACE:
1. Makeup or no makeup i cleanse my face with 100% pure olive oil followed by black soap purchased at (iherb.com) (i use various brands as long as it is 100% pure)
2. I tone my face with thayers all natural witch hazel purchased at (iherb.com)
3. I moisturize with 100% pure African shea butter, i mix olive oil in my shea butter.
-learn your skin, less is more.
*i use the same routine morning and night.
*All items mentioned were purchased with my own money
Here are a few selfies of my skin: