Im Back with a wig review for you all. Being natural I love protecting my hair with weaves and wigs. I usually dont go for synthetic wigs or hair bundles but I took the plunge with this wig. This wig is constructed with lace, 3 combs, and a strap. This wig is approx between 18-22 inches and is a yaki texture if not straightened with heat. I have experiences minimal shedding and tangling with this unit but keeping a paddle brush is a must. I have had this unit for about 2months and it still looks brand new. I will definitely keep this stored for a rainy day. If you’re looking for something inexpensive but good quality I really suggest this unit.
Purchased from wigtypes.com $30 plus s&h . I always get amazing customer service and amazing hair from this company. I suggest you all to seriously check them out.
*All products were purchased with my own money, I was not paid to do this review, all opinions are my own*
The rules of this award are as follows:
• Thank and link the person who nominated you
• List the rules and display the award
• Share seven facts about yourself
• Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
• (Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. Im really short only 5 foot 1
2. Im studying environmental science
3. Elephants and dogs are my favorite animals.
4. I have a serious addiction to FRUITTTTTT (who’s with me?) lol
5. I keep a journal and write poetry it helps me with anxiety
6. I want to buy an old box Volvo and turn it into a Barbie Malibu car.
7. I want to live in Malibu 🙂
• Trace in the place
•The citizens of Fashion
•Sarah loves makeup
•The makeup Affair
•Cruelty Free Me
•A stairway to fashion
•For Vanitys Sake
For this look i wanted to do something along the lines of avatar colors. This look is very wearable for fun photo shoots for its bold colors and color block type application to the eyes followed by a ombré lippie.
Hey everyone I was sent this Dead Sea salt soap courtesy of Adovia Mineral Skincare to test out for you guys. I really wanted to like this product my skin had a different idea. It’s suppose to be moisturizing but left my skin that kind of clean that felt extremely dry. I wasn’t to fond of the scent either. This product will run you about $11 from amazon if you want to try it out.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.