1. Cliche I know but WATER WATER WATER….DRINK IT
2. Vitamins You must be healthy from the inside out. Girls go to your local drugstore and get your daily womens vitamins.
3. Use hair products that work for YOU. I cannot stress this enough yes its okay to get ideas of products from others you see on the internet but dont force yourself to use a product that simply does not work for you.
4. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT be afraid of non-natural products, all natural products may not work for your hair or hair type. just because you use a non- natural product does not mean you cannot have long , HEALTHY hair. (Natural Nazi’s dont come for me you know its the truth)
5. Keep your scalp greased or oiled (which ever you prefer) to stimulate growth.
6.Keep your stress levels down. Stress can cause loss of hair and we dont want that over here hunty ! so be happy.
7. Protectie styling is important—> twist-outs, braidouts, buns, Low ponytails, weaves but please make sure you are getting your weaves properly installed and you are taking care of your hair underneath it.
8. Try to eat a balanced diet including lots of veggies, fish, fruits ect.
9.Use little to no heat, a lot of newly naturals are prone to getting heat crazy. If you must/want to use heat on your hair please take the time to learn the correct way to use it on your hair (youtube videos are free and informative)
10. follow these tips and watch your progress 😉